Sterling Power ProAlt C Alternator to Battery Charger
The Sterling Power ProAlt C is effectve, simple and fast to install. It transforms the output of your alternator into a sophisticated multi-stage battery charger resulting in faster and more complete charging of your battery bank(s). The ProAlt C is fitted between the alternator and the battery and, unlike conventional alternator boosters, requires no modification / interference with the alternator whatsoever - therefore, bypassing any ECU or warranty restrictions. The ProAlt C optimizes the available output of the alternator and converts the output to mimic that of a mains driven 4 stage battery charger. Consequently, your batteries will charge 5 times faster - this means less fuel used - the ProAlt C can, therefore, pay for itself in a matter of weeks.
- Quick and easy installation
- Integral split charge facility
- No alternator modification required
- Multiple alternator input possible
- Intalls in place of a standard alternator to battery isolator
- Always ensures start battery is properly charged, but also prevents the starting battery from being overcharged and damaged
- Battery and alternator temperature sensing
- Battery type selectable
- Start battery fail safe
- Typically 5 times faster and 100% more charge
- Input: Alternator
- Output: 12 VDC, 130 Amps
- Dimensions: 11"L x 8" W x 3" D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.