Sterling Power ProLatch R Programmable Latching Relay
The Sterling Power ProLatch-R is designed to "lock into position" and will not consume power by "staying on." The only current drawn is to run the internal software which amounts to about 0.5mA (900x more efficient). This makes the ProLatch-R ideal for use with solar cells or wind power, where every little bit counts.
The ProLatch-R can be set to trigger "on" and "off" at certain voltages according to the user's need. "On" voltages can be set from 10.7V - 14.8V and the "off" voltages from 10.4V - 14.5V. There are also factory preset voltage trigger points which are suitable for 95% of applications.
- Zero Volt drop
- Great for use as one of the following:
- Split charger (VSR) relay / uni + bidirectional
- Battery protect relay - Protect from
- over charging of battery
- over discharge
- Engine Start Protect relay
- Continuous Amperage: 240A
- Max Intermittent Amperage: 1500A
- Input: 12 or 24 volt autosense
- Quiescent Current: 0.5mA