Hella marine EuroLED 95 Downlight - Exterior (980940102)
The Hella marine EuroLED® 95 Downlight uses a highly efficient optical system that produces a very wide and even illumination that is specifically designed to reduce individual light source glare, which can lead to discomfort and eye strain. This warm white light can be used in either a wet or dry environment and works with both a 12 and 24 volt electrical system. This light may also be dimmed with the addition of an optional dimmer.
- Combines power-saving benefits of single LED technology with precision optics to provide outstanding light output and energy efficiency
- Power consumption less than 4.0 Watts per lamp offers substantial power savings and heat reduction onboard compared to incandescent lighting
- Lamp can be installed almost anywhere onboard interior or exterior, wet or dry
- Acrylic lens and optic engineering provide intense white light without glare or eye strain
- Lamp requires no remote drivers or control wires simply connect positive and negative cables to 12 or 24 Volt DC systems
- Internal Multivolt™ electronics provide robust reverse polarity, spoke and over-voltage protection for outstanding reliability
- Lamp can be fully dimmed and controlled via PWM-based products such as the Hella marine Dimmer 5XA998572-001 (optional - sold separately)
- Low heat signature will not cause damage to surrounding materials
- 5-year warranty
- Model No. 980940102
- LED Color: Warm White (3000 K)
- Mount: Recessed (screw)
- Bezel (rim): UV-resistant bright white plastic
- Lens: UV resistant enhanced-impact acrylic
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 33 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: < 4.0 Watts
- Current Draw: < 0.33 Amp @ 12 Volt DC / < 0.17 Amp @ 24 Volt DC
- Cutout: 2.84" dia. x 0.98"
- Bezel (rim): 3.75" dia. x 0.35"
- Ingress Protection: IP 67 (Dustproof / protected against temporary immersion to depth of 1 m)
- Approvals: CE
For further details including installation instructions see Data Sheet for this product.
Item #: 050359
Item #: 701450
Item #: 701451