Harken ESP Unit 1 Jib Reefing and Furling System
- Harken ESP Unit 1 Jib Reefing and Furling Systems are designed for day sailors and coastal cruisers looking for a well-designed, reliable, easy-to-assemble furler
- Trim safely from the cockpit when the wind blows, and unfurl instead of motoring when it's light for a great day of sailing
- Easy assembly and installation
- Foils slip over standard marine eye and headstay wire for easy installation no need to cut wire during installation
- Adjustable bottom foil fine-tunes system length
- Shackle at tack and head attach sail to furler, with sail shape controlled by halyard tension
- Built to stand up to the elements
- Spool made from hard lube-anodized aluminum
- Cover, flange and guard molded from glass-reinforced polymers for high strength
- Foils are clear-anodized for durability
- Strong and durable stainless steel sail feeder
- Single-groove round foil withstands extreme reefing loads for secure furling
- Tough foil joints withstand years of torque loading
- Long, medium or short leg kits for adjusting drum height
- Choose long leg kit when using a turnbuckle with swage, Norseman or Sta-Lok® terminals
- Long and medium leg kits raise drum to clear anchor, reduce sail chafe and increase visibility
- Removable clamp screws allow legs to pivot out of the way for easy access to turnbuckle
- Choose short leg kit when furler attaches directly to a marine eye at bottom of stay
- Short legs allow sail to be closer to the deck
- Optional halyard deflector installed above foil prevents jib halyard from wrapping around foil when furling
- Lightweight stanchion-mounted blocks are available (order separately) for leading line aft to cockpit
- 7-year limited warranty
- Harken Part No. 7321.10
- Typical Boat Length: 26' - 35'
- Headstay Length: 49' 11" standard / 56' 6" max.
- Headstay Diameter:
- Wire: 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" and 9/32"
- Rod: -6, -8, -10
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 7/16", 1/2"
For further details see ESP Jib Reefing & Furling Guide
Note: Top foil, leg kit and furling line required but not included must be ordered separately
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $14.25, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Documentation available at the following links:
Item #: 600110
Item #: 600882
Item #: 606329