Harken ESP Unit 0 Jib Reefing and Furling System
Trim safely from the cockpit when the wind blows, and unfurl instead of motoring when it's light for a great day of sailing. The Harken ESP Unit 0 Jib Reefing and Furling System is designed for day sailors and coastal cruisers looking for a well-designed, reliable, easy-to-assemble furler.
- Easy assembly and installation
- Foils slip over standard marine eye and headstay wire for easy installation no need to cut wire during installation
- Cut only top foil to fit adjustable bottom foil fine-tunes system length
- Shackle at tack and head attach sail to furler, with sail shape controlled by halyard tension
- Built to stand up to the elements
- Spool made from hard lube-anodized aluminum
- Cover, flange and guard molded from glass-reinforced polymers for high strength
- Foils are clear-anodized for durability
- Strong and durable stainless steel sail feeder
- Single-groove round foil withstands extreme reefing loads for secure furling
- Tough foil joints withstand years of torque loading
- Long, medium or short leg kits for adjusting drum height
- Choose long leg kit when using a turnbuckle with swage, Norseman or Sta-Lok® terminals
- Long and medium leg kits raise drum to clear anchor, reduce sail chafe and increase visibility
- Removable clamp screws allow legs to pivot out of the way for easy access to turnbuckle
- Choose short leg kit when furler attaches directly to a marine eye at bottom of stay
- Short leg kit doesn't fit turnbuckle
- 7-year limited warranty
- Harken Part No. 7320.10
- Typical Boat Length: 20' - 28'
- Headstay Length: 36' 7" standard / 43' 2" max.
- Headstay Diameter:
- Wire: 5/32", 3/16"
- Rod: -4
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 5/16", 3/8"
Note: Top foil, leg kit and furling line required but not included must be ordered separately
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 600110
Item #: 615523