Lumitec SeaBlazeX LED Underwater Light
Illuminate the water around you — whether to attract fish or attention — with the Lumitec SeaBlazeX LED Underwater Light. With only a 1/2" hole needed for easy, 2-wire hookup, this surface-mount light features self-contained circuitry tested to military standards for EMI (electromagnetic interference), transient voltages, temperature extremes, and mechanical shock and vibration.
Choose among three modes depending on what you're doing at the moment: constant blue light, a fade and return to full insensity, or strobe.
The bronze alloy housing is designed for underwater service life of more than 50 years, and the exclusive thermal fold back technology ensures the light can operate above water indefinitely without damage. SeaBlazeX provides a lower profile and smaller footprint than most other similar lights, which means you have plenty of mounting options.
- Offers constant blue, fade and return to full intensity, or strobe
- Easy surface-mount installation
- 2-wire connection
- Bronze-alloy housing designed to provide underwater service life of more than 50 years
- Self-contained circuitry tested to rigorous military standards for EMI (electromagnetic interference), transient voltages, temperature extremes, and mechanical shock and vibration
- Exclusive thermal foldback technology ensures light can operate above water indefinitely without damage
- Low profile, small footprint allow wide variety of mounting locations
- Made in USA
- Lumens: N/A
- Voltage: 10 - 30 Volt DC
- 12 Volt DC: 3.6 Amp
- 24 Volt DC: 1.7 Amp
- Rated watts: 60
- Timed toggled protocol
- Mounting hole diameter: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 3.94" diameter x 0.85" deep
- Waterproof rating: IP68
*Light functions: Constant blue, fade and return to full intensity, strobe