Wichard Safety Snap Hook
Wichard 2381 Safety Snap Hooks are simple, strong, safe, and superior to standard Snap Hooks are made of 316L stainless steel.
Wichard is widely recognized for their first-rate materials, design and workmanship. Wichard's HR, high resistance, 17.4 PH alloy is a slightly magnetic alloy is used in Wichard's top-end products. All Wichard snap hooks are hot forged and passivated, providing exceptional reliability, eliminating internal structural defects and protecting against oxidation.
- These hooks employ the famous Wichard torsion spring.
- Wichard products are highly documented, ISO 9001 certified
- All Wichard snap hooks are hot forged and passivated, providing exceptional reliability
- Made of Wichard's HR, high resistance, 17.4 PH alloy, one of the strongest available in marine hardware
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Length: 2.95 inches (75 mm)
- Working Load: 1936 lb (88 kg)
- Breaking Load: 3520 lb (1600 kg)
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.