Vetus PZ Series Rectangular Opening Porthole (PZ611)
Status: In Stock
Vetus PZ Series Rectangular Opening Porthole
- Heavy duty porthole with lens set in aluminum frame CE classified A I suitable for use in hull side*
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Supplied with composite mosquito screen anodized aluminum mosquito screen available as an option
- Vetus Model No. PZ611
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 10-7/8" x 5-1/2" (277 mm x 140 mm) with 2-1/8" (54 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 11-7/8" x 6-7/16" (301 mm x 164 mm)
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: 1/8" - 7/8" (10 mm - 22 mm)
*Opening portlights must be installed above waterline.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.