Vetus PM Series Oval Opening Porthole (PM111)
Status: Call to confirm
Vetus PM Series Oval Opening Porthole
- Heavy duty porthole with lens set in aluminum frame CE classified A I suitable for use in hull side*
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Supplied with composite mosquito screen anodized aluminum mosquito screen available as an option
- Vetus Model No. PM111
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 8-11/16" x 4-13/16" (220 mm x 122 mm) with 2-3/8" (61 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 9-5/8" x 5-3/4" (244 mm x 146 mm)
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: 1/8" - 7/8" (10 mm - 22 mm)
*Opening portlights must be installed above waterline.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.