Vetus PX Series Elliptical Opening Porthole (PX 45)
Status: Call to confirm
Vetus PX Series Elliptical Opening Porthole
- Medium-duty porthole with unframed lens CE classified A III suitable for use in and above deck cabin bulkhead*
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- Large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Supplied with composite mosquito screen anodized aluminum mosquito screen available as an option
- Vetus Model No. PX45
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 16-7/16" x 6-7/64" (417 mm x 168 mm)
- Overall: 17-3/8" x 7-3/64 (441 mm x 192 mm)
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: 1/8" - 7/8" (10 mm - 22 mm)
*Opening portlights must be installed above waterline.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.