Vetus PX Series Elliptical Opening Porthole (PX 46)
Status: In Stock
Vetus PX Series Elliptical Opening Porthole
- Medium-duty porthole with unframed lens CE classified A III suitable for use in and above deck cabin bulkhead*
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- Large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Supplied with composite mosquito screen anodized aluminum mosquito screen available as an option
- Vetus Model No. PX46
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 18-7/16" x 6-49/64" (486 mm x 181 mm)
- Overall: 19-3/8" x 7-23/32" (492 mm x 205 mm)
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: 1/8" - 7/8" (10 mm - 22 mm)
*Opening portlights must be installed above waterline.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.