Pod Only - Other Items Sold Separately
Scanstrut Scanpod Helm Pod
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
With great design features, the Scanstrut Helm Pod is a perfect choice for all cockpit configurations. With options to fit radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigation instruments, the Helm Pod is available in 2 colors, modern Silver or traditional White.
- Universal Helm Fixing
- Fits pedestal rails from 0.98" - 1.33".
- Using a unique clamping system, the Pod can fit rail widths from 7" upwards.
- Secure and Watertight Install
- Saddle system supports the Stainless tubing enabling a secure and rigid fit onto the pedestal
- Ensures a watertight seal at cable entry
- No Drill Fixing Kit
- Customized U-bolts fit around rail and through the saddles into the back of the pod
- Eliminates the need for time consuming and awkward drilling of the Stainless rail
- Hassle Free Install and Service
- Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection molded ABS inserts designed into the pod front
- The design allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing
- Increased Protection
- The pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone
- Very high resistance to heat and UV providing confidence that it will not deteriorate over time
- As a standard, the pod is provided uncut
- Designed for 3/4 Standard Instruments (e.g. ST60)
- Profile: Slim or Deep
- Overall Width: 14.6" (Deep Profile) / 12.75" (Slim Profile)
- Overall Height: 8.8" (Deep Profile) / 7.5" (Slim Profile)
- Maximum Cutout Width: 12.3" (Deep Profile) / 10.5" (Slim Profile)
- Maximum Cutout Height: 7.9" (Deep Profile) / 6.6" (Slim Profile)
- Pod Seal Material: high tear strength silicone
- Color: Silver or White
Models: SPH-8-W, SPH-8D-S, SPH-8D-W
|Dimensions (See Schematic Below)|