Raritan (4) Gallon Salt Feed Tank with Pump - 24 Volt
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Lectra/San and or Electro-Scan systems require salt water, therefore the Raritan Four Gallon Salt Feed Tank must be added to the installation in order to bring the flush water to the same salinity as seawater
- The Four Gallon Salt Feed System with Pump is designed for boats that operate in fresh or brackish water
- Can only be used with the Lectra/San® MC™ or Electro-Scan™ Type I MSD’s.
- Salinity is monitored by the unit’s Control Panel and salt solution will automatically be added to the MSD when needed
- Pressurized Freshwater is Required
- Minimum of 15 PSI (103 kPa) Working Pressure
- Additional Parts Included:
- Strapping for tank
- Salt feed pump cable with terminals
- Heat sink for transistor (Required for Lectra/San MC Only)
- Additional Parts Required:
- Mounting hardware
- Shutoff valve
- Plumbing fittings
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) Hose for pressurized water
- 3/4" (19 mm) Hose for overflow
- Available Models:
- 32-3005 = 12 Volt DC
- 33-3005 = 24 Volt DC
WARNING: Raritan Engineering Company, Inc. recommends that a qualified person or technician install this product. Equipment damage, injury to personnel or death could result from improper installation. Raritan Engineering Company, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for damage to equipment, or injury or death to personnel, that may result from improper installation or operation of this product.