Treadmaster Diamond Step Pads - Size: 2
Multiple Models Available
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
Treadmaster Step Pads have been introduced to provide a quick and easy method of covering small areas of deck. Treadmaster Original is the world leader in anti-slip decking, combining exceptional slip resistance with durability and comfort in wet and dry conditions.
- Fitted with a high performance waterproof self- adhesive backing
- It provides a high degree of insulation and reduces reflective glare from deck surfaces
- Unaffected by exposure to sea water
- Specially designed nitrile rubber / PVC formulation resists the chemical effects of oil, fuel and other commonly used substances, however any spillages should be cleaned up promptly to avoid surface staining
- These qualities are achieved in a process involving the careful selection and blending of a unique combination of polymers and natural cellular materials, which avoids the harsh abrasive surface usually associated with non-slip deck paints and tapes
- Not just suited to the marine environment... TreadMaster Step Pads are also ideal for anywhere requiring an easy to fit anti-slip covering
- Easy to trim using a craft knife or sharp scissors
- All Step Pads are supplied in packs of (2)
- JWTU200033 = Gray
- JWTU200034 = White sand
- JWTU200032 = Teak / Fawn
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 755690
Item #: 755692
Item #: 755694
Item #: 756144