Raymarine SeaTalkng Backbone Cable
The Raymarine SeaTalk ng Backbone Cable is the foundation of a networked Raymarine system. It's what all of the components of the NMEA 2000 network are connected to so they can communicate data to each other.
- There must be only one backbone and this must be terminated with two terminators, one at each end of the backbone.
- Build a backbone by running backbone cables between the locations of the products you want to connect (spur points)
- At each spur point, connect the backbone cables to an appropriate SeaTalk ng
- Use only the appropriate lengths of genuine Raymarine SeaTalk ng
- Do Not cut or otherwise modify the cables
- To minimize the need to coil and stow spare cable, always use lengths of cable appropriate to the cable run lengths
Note: SeaTalk ng backbone cables are blue. Spur cables are white and power cables have a red stripe.
Item #: 252881
Item #: 252882
Item #: 252883