Firstwatch Hi-Visibility Flotation Coat - Medium
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Firstwatch Hi-Visibility Flotation Coat is a USCG Approved Type III PFD with a 3M SOLAS reflective stripe on the shoulders and hood.
- The Firstwatch Hi-Visibility Flotation Coat AC-1100HV is great for standing watch or working on deck in cold and wind
- Choosing the right protective clothing can make the difference between staying alert or risking personal safety on board
- Reinforced durable construction combined with the renowned MMS comfort fit system makes this safety flotation coat an easy choice for the mariner venturing into harsh climates.
- When called upon to provide lifesaving flotation, this coat really proves its worth with Super soft flotation panels providing flexibility and support
- High visibility SOLAS panels and hood coloring
- Reinforced 500 Denier Elbow and Cuffs
- Fleece Lined Hand Warmer Pockets
- High Visibility Stowaway Thermal Hood
- High Collar
- Ripstop Shell
- Neoprene Lined Wrist Cuffs to minimize water ingress
- Extended length for water shedding
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Available Colors: Hi-Vis Yellow / Black
Firstwatch Gear General Features:
- Firstwatch Gear Flotation Bombers, Coats and Pants are engineered to enhance comfort and safety by incorporating our exclusive MMS System
- MMS® Technology : Mobility - Moisture - Safety
- Mobility : Articulated arms and legs means the garment bends with you
- Firstwatch super soft foam provides the flexibility for active boating movements
- Moisture Barrier : Soft foam provides buoyancy and creates a barrier to rain entry
- Internal bonded foam panels form a complete water barrier
- When immersed, MMS helps you retain precious body heat
- Safety : Foam gives USCG approved flotation and helps retain body heat
Firstwatch Jacket Size Chart
Size: Chest Measurement
Small: 32" -36"