Defender Chase RIB430 With Evinrude 40 Hp E-Tec 2-Stroke
2015 RIB430 W/ 2014 E40DSL
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
This rigged 430 RIB is custom built for Defender with Commercial Grade, 1670 Decitex Hypalon fabric.
Other standard features that distinguish the Defender 430 RIB from other 14' RIBs, include:
- Keel protector
- Lifting eyes - 4 points
- Reinforced wear patches on top of tubes
- Interior and exterior grab lines
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 14' 1"
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Boat Weight: 269 lbs
- Engine Weight: 240 lbs
- Total Rigged Weight: 776 lbs (Includes Battery and Removable Fuel Tank)
- Capacity: (8) Persons or 1764 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 19"
- Separate Air Chambers (4)
- Fabric Type: Hypalon, Achilles 1670 Decitex T15 series
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Gray Rigid RTM Fiberglass Double Hull
- Full Length Keel Protector
- Bow Locker with Hatch
- Stern Chafe Patches on Bottom of Tube
- Molded Non Skid Deck
- Heavy Duty, Full Length, Rub Strake
- Davit Lifting Points (4-Point Lift System)
- Exterior Stern Eye Bolts (Port and Starboard)
- Stainless Bow Eye
- (2) Paddles
- Rope Holders with Lifelines
- Protective Motor Clamp Plate
- Double Action Pump
- Repair Kit
- Evinrude 40 hp E-Tec 2-Stroke
- Remote Steering
- Electric Start
- Power Trim and Tilt
- 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
- 6 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
This Rigged Rib Package Includes:
- Removable Custom Bow Cushion
- All Rigging Components and Hardware
- Fiberglass Jockey
- Fuel / Water Separator
- Dealer Prep Costs
Note: Navigation Lights are Optional / Trailer Optional
Item #: 456773