SHURflo Check Valve Kit
- SHURflo® part #94-237-00 is a check valve replacement kit for the following 2088 Series Pumps:
- Silencer™ Deluxe, Premium
- Standard Blaster™
- Pro Blaster™ Junior
- Pro Baitmaster™ Junior
- Check valve
Replacement Instructions (see figure below):
- Remove the pressure switch screws (C). Note: The screw (D) does not need to be removed or loosened to replace the switch. It is for pressure adjustment only.
- Remove the switch assembly (B) from the pump.
- Remove the rubber diaphragm (E).
- The retainer (F) has been pressed into the pump housing. To remove the retainer, insert one of the switch mounting screws (C) into the center hole, turn the screw into the retainer a couple of times, and then pull the screw to lift the retainer.
- Remove the spring (G) and the check valve (H) from the pump housing. Discard the old rubber diaphragm, retainer and check valve.
- Place the new check valve assembly (H) into the pump housing (as shown) with the stem facing up. Place new spring (G) over stem of check valve assembly (H). Place new retainer (F), stem facing down, over spring (G). Press aligned parts down while placing rubber diaphragm (E) into the pump housing (over the retainer) with the stem facing up.
- Place switch assembly (B) into position.
- Install switch screws (C) securely.