Softlite Gel Coat Friendly Mooring Buoy - 18" - Retail Store Pick-Up Only
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Item number 002081RETAIL 18" Buoy Must be Picked up at Defender's Warehouse Outlet Store in Waterford Connecticut.
Note: Order 18" Item number 002081MAILORDER if Delivery is preferred
- Gel Coat Friendly Mooring Buoys
- If your mooring buoy isn't soft, resilient, unsinkable, and collision survivable, maybe it is time to experience a "Hull Friendly" mooring buoy
- This Hull Friendly mooring buoy is manufactured using a UV resistant schedule 40 or higher PVC tube centered through a closed cell foam and coated with a tough weather resistant urethane finish
- The foam has a much higher moisture vapor transmission rate than most other floatation foams and as such will absorb an insignificant amount of water during long term immersion
- The urethane coating has good elongation and tensile strength properties making it very compatible with the resilient floatation foam
- The combination of materials, construction and design make our "Hull Friendly" mooring buoys a superb product
- Center Tube Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Float Bottom Diameter: 18"
- Float Top Outside Diameter: 21-3/4"
- Float Top Inside Diameter: 15"
- Total Height: 13-1/2"
- Net Buoyancy: 74.09 lbs
Available Models: Defender Offers (2) Methods of Buying these Unique Mooring Buoys.
- (1) Order Online and have it Delivered
- Use Item Number 002081MAILORDER (18" Softlite Hull Friendly Mooring Buoy) Web Order Only
- (2) Order it as a Store Pickup and Stop by Defender's Outlet Store to Pick it up
- Use Item Number 002081RETAIL (18" Softlite Hull Friendly Mooring Buoy) Retail Store Pick-Up Only
Item #: 001125
Item #: 001126
Item #: 001217
Item #: 001906
Item #: 001908
Item #: 000367