Softlite Gel Coat Friendly Mooring Buoy - 18" - Retail Store Pick-Up Only
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Item number 002081RETAIL 18" Buoy Must be Picked up at Defender's Warehouse Outlet Store in Waterford Connecticut.
Note: Order 18" Item number 002081MAILORDER if Delivery is preferred
- Gel Coat Friendly Mooring Buoys
- If your mooring buoy isn't soft, resilient, unsinkable, and collision survivable, maybe it is time to experience a "Hull Friendly" mooring buoy
- This Hull Friendly mooring buoy is manufactured using a UV resistant schedule 40 or higher PVC tube centered through a closed cell foam and coated with a tough weather resistant urethane finish
- The foam has a much higher moisture vapor transmission rate than most other floatation foams and as such will absorb an insignificant amount of water during long term immersion
- The urethane coating has good elongation and tensile strength properties making it very compatible with the resilient floatation foam
- The combination of materials, construction and design make our "Hull Friendly" mooring buoys a superb product
- Center Tube Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Float Bottom Diameter: 18"
- Float Top Outside Diameter: 21-3/4"
- Float Top Inside Diameter: 15"
- Total Height: 13-1/2"
- Net Buoyancy: 74.09 lbs
Available Models: Defender Offers (2) Methods of Buying these Unique Mooring Buoys.
- (1) Order Online and have it Delivered
- Use Item Number 002081MAILORDER (18" Softlite Hull Friendly Mooring Buoy) Web Order Only
- (2) Order it as a Store Pickup and Stop by Defender's Outlet Store to Pick it up
- Use Item Number 002081RETAIL (18" Softlite Hull Friendly Mooring Buoy) Retail Store Pick-Up Only
Item #: 001125
Item #: 001126
Item #: 001217
Item #: 001906
Item #: 001908
Item #: 000367