The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 500 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Ancor Marine Grade Flat Triplex Electrical Cable - 10/3
0.19 Lbs / Ft
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
Triplex Flat Safety Cable
ANCOR Triplex Cables are made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- Tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery
acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Features three Marine Grade primary conductors (white, black and green) in a white common jacket
- Ancor's boat cable exceeds all UL 1426, USCG charter boat and ABYC standards
Ancor Marine Grade Flat Triplex Electrical Cable - 12/3
Item #: 203702
Wire Gauge: 12 AWG, 3 Conductor, Wire Color: Black, White, Green
Material: Tinned Boat Wire with Oil, Water, Gas, UV Resistant White Jacket
Certification: Exceeds UL 1426, Sold in 25 Foot Rolls
Item #: 203702