Raymarine Digital Radar Cable - 25 Meters
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The 25 meter Raymarine Digital Radar Cable is an inter-unit cable that is fitted with an 8-way plug and power cores for connecting the display to the scanner.
- Digital radar cable with power and Raynet connectors
- Inter-unit cable is fitted with an 8-way plug and power cores (covered with a clear protective sleeve) for connecting to the scanner
- Length of the cable supplied should be sufficient to complete the cable run on most small boats
- For longer runs, additional or replacement cables are available with four power cores to minimize voltage drops over the longer cable run
- Maximum inter-unit cable length is limited by the minimum supply voltage, the scanner type (18" or 24" Radome), and the cable type (2 or 4 power cores)
- Boats with 24 V DC power systems can use any combination of inter-unit cables
Note: Digital radar cables can be used with digital pedestals and digital radomes
- Length: 25 Meters
- Plugs: 8-way plug and 3 conductor power core
- Max power: 24 Volts DC
- Optional cable lengths available are (sold separately):
- Part No. M92668 - 15 m Heavy extension cable
- Part No. M92669 - 25 m Heavy replacement cable