Vetus Magnus Heavy-Duty Escape Hatch (MAG4747SL)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
- Vetus MAG4747SL Magnus Heavy-Duty Escape Hatch can be opened from inside or outside boat through a full 180°
- There are virtually no obstructions in hatch opening
- Friction hinges will keep hatch open in any position without the need for stays
- Hatch can be closed completely and locked watertight, or secured with narrow air gap for ventilation
- Internal locking mechanism ensures that hatch cannot be opened from outside when boat is left unattended
- Low external profile of ensures that running rigging on sailboats will not foul on hatch handles
- Optional hatch trim with mosquito screen available separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- CE classified A I*
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 18-1/2" x 18-1/2" (470 x 470) with 1-11/16" (43 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 20-9/16" x 20-9/16" (522 x 522 )
- Deck-to-Lid Height: 13/16" (21 mm)
For further details see Installation Instructions for this product.
*Designed for ocean use and can be fitted in any part of the hull or deck
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.