Airmar P66 Transom-Mount Transducer
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The P66, TRIDUCER® Multisensor transom-mount features Airmar's 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single, ceramic element. This hydrodynamic housing, with its rounded nose, reduces the turbulence under the transducer's acoustic face for accurate high-speed readings and clear display images.
- Patented noise-suppression system provides 5 to 8 knot improvement over standard construction
- Oversized ceramic element produces focused beams highlighting detail in water column and on bottom surface
- Fits transom angles from 2 - 20°
- Square 4-blade paddlewheel improves linearity especially at low speeds
- Integral release bracket protects against impact damage, allows transducer removal for storage and transport
- Unitary bearings inside paddlewheel hub assure exact alignment and minimal rotational friction
- Paddlewheel assembly easily removed for inspection, cleaning, and replacement
- Chemical and impact resistant plastic housing
- Compatible with Lowrance, Simrad and B&G units with blue 7-pin connector
- Suitable for boats up to 40 ft. in length
- Airmar Model No. P66
- Mount: Transom
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Connector: Blue 7-pin
- Cable: 30 ft.
- Frequency: 50 / 200 kHz
- Cone: 45° (50 kHz) / 11° (200 kHz)
- Power: 600 Watts RMS
- Hull Deadrise (transom): 2 - 20°
- Maximum Depth Range: 800 - 1200 ft. (50 kHz) / 400 - 700 ft. (200 kHz)
- Dimensions: 3.92" H x 2.76" W x 6.12" L