Isotherm Cruise CR 63 F Classic Freezer - Stainless Steel (INOX)
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Isotherm Cruise CR 63 Freezer has the same outside dimensions as Isotherm Cruise CR 85 fridge. Therefore these units can be perfectly mounted side by side. CR 63 Freezer is equipped with two shelves and a bin at the bottom. It has a corner-mounted compressor and the evaporator piping is integrated in the walls
Isotherm Cruise Freezers feature extra-thick insulation for reliable, economical performance.
- Excellent deep-freezing performance and low power consumption
- 12 / 24 Volt DC fan-cooled Danfoss / Secop compressor for long service life and proven reliability (AC/DC and DC-only models)
- Doors equipped with extra insulation, positive latching handles and magnetic rubber seals
- Isotherm freezers are perfect for side-by-side installations with select Isotherm refrigerators (CR130 fridge with CR90 freezer for example)
- Stainless steel flush mount flanges have built-in ventilation slots
- Cruise CR 63 F Classic Freezer - Model No. 1063BC7KA0000
- Freezer Type: Cabinet
- Mount: Built-In / Proud
- Total Volume / Capacity: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Freezer equipped with (2) shelves and bin at bottom
- Evaporator piping integrated in freezer walls
- Low Freezer Temperature: 0°F
- Door Swing: Right
- Compressor: Built-in Danfoss BD35F
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC and 100 - 240 Volt AC
- Current Draw:
- Compressor Running: 5.0 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 1.5 Amp @ 12 Volt DC *
- Fuse: 15 Amp for 12 Volt DC / 7.5 Amp for 24 Volt DC
- Door and 4-Sided Flange Color: Black
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F - 113°F
- Dimensions (Cut-Out): 24.6" H x 18.7" W x 20.3" D
- Note: Outside dimensions same as Isotherm CR 85 refrigerator
For further details see Installation and Operating Instructions for this product
* Average draw measured at 3°F in freezer, 72°F ambient temperature
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.
Item #: 402632
Item #: 400922