Vetus Type LMX500 Flexible Engine Mount
Status: Call to confirm
- These flexible engine mountings are suitable for marine diesel engines (4 or More Cylinders)
- Applications: Engines 70 kW to 350 kW (95 HP to 480 HP)
- The Vetus flexible engine mounting type LMX is the “natural”successor of the well known flexible mounts L and LM
- This new engine mounting has been designed with particular regard to the power to weight ratio of modern diesel engines, which is of ever-growing importance
- In other words: the weight of an engine, in comparison to its thrust, has become lower and lower
- For these engine types, the Vetus flexible engine mounting type LMX possesses the following ideal characteristics:
- The ample vertical compression guarantees optimum damping of vibrations, even at idling revs.
- The horizontal fore and aft stiffness is very high, which allows the acceptance of considerable thrust.
- The cushioning of vibrations in horizontal direction athwartships is of equal excellence
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.