Raymarine Long-Arm Forward Wind Transducer (E22079)
The Raymarine® E22079 Long-Arm Forward Wind Transducer is compatible with Raymarine i60, ST60, ST290, ST70, i70* Instruments.
- Functions include:
- Wind Speed
- Wind Angle
- Includes standard 26" arm, vane, cups, cable and base
- Manufactured for high performance and reliability
- Designed for use with Raymarine i60, ST60, ST290, ST70 and i70 instrument display systems*
In the Box:
- E22079 masthead transducer unit with 100 ft. cable and base
- Raymarine Model No. E22079
- Color: Black
- Transducer Arm Length: 26"
*Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument display requires iTC-5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
Note: The i60 Wind Instrument was designed to support the same wind transducer that the ST60 Wind Instrument had been designed to support. Accordingly the wind transducers leads may simply be unplugged from the ST60 Wind Instrument and then plugged into the corresponding color coded terminals of the i60 Wind Instrument.