Dr. LED Mini G4 Star LED Replacement Bulb
- Mini G4 Star™ LED Bulb for reading lights, recessed lights, nav lights, etc.
- This 12 Volt mini G4 LED bulb is ideal for replacing your existing incandescent or halogen bi-pin G4 bulbs
- Unique, cutting edge, internal circuitry and the highest quality components make Dr. LED's the longest lasting, most energy efficient LED products on the market
- This high-quality bulb produces warm white light, and is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat
- It has a long service life, is shock proof, and UV, lead and mercury-free
- This bulb is ideal for cockpit lights; map reading lights, emergency lights, etc.
- It produces a radial 360-degree beam and works well in many light fixtures
- High-Power LED with 2 NM visibility
- Warm White: Soothing warm white light
- Zero radio frequency (RF) emission, surface-mount-device design
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 18 VDC), meaning no flickering and longer LED life
- Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Very low power consumption (approx. 1 watt, 0.1 Amp @ 12 Volts DC)
- Voltage (V) 12 Volts DC
- Current (A) 0.1 Amps
- Watt Replacement 10 Watt
- Lumen Rating 60 Lumens
- Dimensions 14 mm (0.55") length 12 mm (0.47") diameter
- Designed in the USA
*Note: Use White LED's in Navigation Lights with White or Clear lenses Only . White LED bulbs do not emit enough Red, Green, or Amber light energy to shine through colored lenses.