Fusion AM702 Marine Zone Amplifier
The MS-AM702 Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support multi-zone technology. The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit, provides the platform for a True Multi-zone audio system.
* Note: The Fusion Marine Zone Amplifier is also perfect for anyone looking to create a simple stereo system. Its easy to add it to the MS-BT100 Bluetooth Adapter and a set of speakers (Sold Separately). No head unit required, just your Bluetooth device connected wirelessly to the amplifier for a simple and clean marine stereo system.
- Small and discrete size: 128 mm L x 78 mm H x 51 mm W (5.03" L x 3.07" H x 2.01" W)
- Variable high pass filter
- Selectable high pass / full range setting
- Audio detect selectable function
- The amplifier turns on when audio is detected
- The amplifier goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
- Conformal coated PCB
- Water resistant design
- 2 Ohm stable
- (2) Channel
Note: Fusion's Marine Stereos have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. Install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four (4) pairs of speakers.
Fusion MS-SW10 10" Marine-Grade Subwoofer
Item #: 258080
Fusion EL602 6" 2-Way Marine Speakers
Item #: 259570
Item #: 259614
Fusion BT100 Marine Bluetooth Module without Data Display
Item #: 259679
Fusion AB206 Active Subwoofer with Built-In 4-Channel Amplifier
Item #: 259681