Harken 40 mm Carbo Lead Block (2157)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Harken 40 mm Carbo Lead Blocks are high-strength pivoting lead blocks with cams are used for halyard controls on larger keelboats and as "head knockers" on dinghies and beach cats for sheeting directly from the boom.
- Hole spacing and rivet size are the same as Classic models, making upgrades easy
- Cam reverses for either up or down cleating
- Can be used as becket block
- Maximum line Ø: 10 mm
- Maximum line Ø: 3/8 in
- Maximum working load: 91 kg
- Maximum working load: 200 lb
- Breaking load: 430 kg
- Breaking load: 950 lb
- Footnote: Maximum working loads and breaking loads for blocks based on cam strengths
- Sheave Ø: 40 mm
- Sheave Ø: 1-9/16 in
- Length: 112 mm
- Length: 4-1/2 in
- Weight: 157 g
- Weight: 5.5 oz
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.