Lewmar 30mm Synchro Control Cheek Block
Ideal for use with handheld loads, the Lewmar 30mm Synchro Control Cheek Block features lightweight, performance load-bearing capacity. MRT (Metal Replacement Technology) and a Stainless Steel central race and balls provide a weight advantage, while Long Fiber Technology offers exceptional strength and durability. The open design allows sand and salt to be flushed out easily, keeping maintenance simple.
- Very High Strength
- Impact Resistant
- Reduced Friction
- Easy Maintenance
- Optimized for hand control
- Control line applications
- Mainsail sheets for dinghies and keelboats
- Spinnaker sheets, barber haulers
- Genoa sheets
- Dinghy applications
- Safe Working Load: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1056 lbs (480 kg)
- Weight: 0.65 oz. (18.5 g)
- Maximum Line Size: 5/16"
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 615657