Faria Chesapeake SS Black GPS 60 MPH Speedometer with LCD Display
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faria® Chesapeake Stainless Steel Black 60 MPH GPS Speedometer with Optional LCD Display
- Premium-quality speedometer designed with an internal GPS antenna no external antenna required
- Boat speed 0 - 60 MPH with accuracy of ±1 MPH while moving
- Compass Rose Heading and Course Over Ground (COG)
- Ideal drop-in replacement for dash-mounted speedometers with paddle wheel or pitot tube sensors
- Fits standard 4" instrument dash mounting hole
- Deutsch connectorized harness speedometer easily fits directly into today's dash harnesses with plug-n-play connectors
- Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48-channel GPS receiver
- Ultra-fast satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot start
- Speed data is displayed by an analog pointer driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation
- Perfect for slow-moving vessels when pitot tubes don't function properly
- Premium LED backlighting and diffused LCD display
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Faria Model No. 33726
- Style: Chesapeake Stainless Steel Black
- Input Type: Electronic
- Size: 4"
- Dial: LED back-lit black dial with white and blue graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured white analog pointer and domed glass lens
- Operating Voltage: 11.5 - 16 Volt DC
- Current Draw: < 100 mA (without illumination)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +158° F
- Ingress Protection: IP67 (Dustproof / protected against temporary immersion to depth of 1 m)
- Cut-Out: 3-3/8" (85 mm) dia.
Item #: 301890
Item #: 301892
Item #: 301894
Item #: 301242