Zodiac MilPro FC470 Special Forces Craft, 15' 5" Inflatable Boat
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
SPECIAL PRICE ON NEW-IN-THE-CRATE 2013 MODEL YEAR BOAT. QTY LIMITED.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Well known throughout the world as the definitive Special Forces Boat, the FC range is used by more elite soldiers and sailors than any other craft worldwide. It is the only craft of its type that has actually been used in combat in different theatres and comes thru with flying colors. This is a result of its unique patented hull shape and various Floor systems that allows it to carry combatants in a variety of missions. The hull shape is especially important as it can get a large load on plane as well as give the driver unsurpassed maneuverability in different and often dangerous conditions. The Zodiac MilPro Futura Commando is the most recognizable military Boat.
- Length 15' 5"
- Beam 6' 3"
- Hull Weight 327 lbs (Empty)
- Capacity: (10) Persons (2756 lbs)
- Maximum power allowed 40L hp (20" Shaft) using roll-up Aluminum deck
- Maximum Motor Weight 210 lbs
- Tube Diameter 20"
- Separate Air Chambers (5 + 1 + 2)
- Fabric: 1880 Decitex, Polyamide, Hypalon-Neoprene (bouyancy tube) 940 Decitex, Polyamide, Hypalon-Neoprene (keel, speed tubes and bottom)
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Futura hull with inflatable keel and speed tubes
- Roll-Up Floorboard (Aluminum slats encased in fabric sheath)
- Bow Thrust Board
- Reinforced plywood transom with bottom edge stainless steel protection
- Ovoid reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Self bailers
- Inter-communicating inflation valves
- Tear drop rub rail
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Lateral carry handles
- Exterior lifelines (Peripheral)
- Interior lifelines
- Reinforcing patches on interior tubes
- Bow handle (metal with Black coating)
- (2) Large tow rings fore and aft
- Transom lifting points
- Bow lifting points
- (13) Interior large tie down D-rings
- Foot pumps with hose (2)
- (6) Paddles
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 456773
Item #: 753806