Ronstan Series 40 Fiddle Block (RF40500)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Ronstan Series 40 Fiddle Block (RF40500) is made from precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings to provide high performance and low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range and the captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
- Low friction, 2-stage ball bearing system
- High static and dynamic load capacity
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Typically used in direct 4:1 purchase systems such as mainsheets and boom vangs
- On larger boats they are used for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, outhauls, cunninghams, backstays, genoa lead pullers and traveller controls
- Sheave Diameter: 1-9/16 + 15/16 in.
- Max Rope Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Pin Diameter: 3/16 in.
- Max Working Load: 770 lb.
- Breaking Load: 2200 lb.
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV Stabilized Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
Item #: 613522
List Price: $99.99
MAP Price: $84.99
Model #: RF40530
Item #: 613539
List Price: $51.75
MAP Price: $43.99
Model #: RF41500
Item #: 607644