Heater Craft 300 PRO Marine Heater Kit - 40K BTU
- The Heater Craft 300 Pro is smaller, lighter and faster
- Heater Craft has redesigned their industry leading marine heater and increased air flow by 8%, 3% lighter, and 5% smaller
- The 40,000 BTU/hr, (3) vent heater is easily vented to bow and rear seating areas while the third can be ducted to the driver's seat
- Heater Craft heaters are perfect for a late night boat ride, warming up after a swim or simply extending your season on the water
- Heater Craft backs the product with their 4 years, 48 months limited warranty
- The 300 Pro is a complete heater system and includes everything needed for a professional heater installation including heater hose, clamps, hardware, vents, switch, and installation instructions
- Applications: Wake & Ski Boats, V-Drives, 22' to 30' Boats with I/O engines.
- Any marine applications with an inboard engine including houseboats, cruisers, yachts, and work boats
- Heater Craft heaters have been the standard of excellence for nearly 25 years for great boat brands including Axis, Bayliner, Centurion, Cobalt, Malibu, MB Sports, Nautique, Master Craft, MB Sports, Sea Ray, Supra, Supreme, and numerous other brands.
- 12 Volt DC, 40,000 BTU Heater with all new 45 degree face
- 8% faster due to the new 45 degree face without increasing AMP Draw or motor size
- Takes up 5% less space allowing more versatility during installation
- 3% Lighter than previous models
- Amperage: Low 2.5, High 8.0
- Max. Est. BTU/h: 40,000
- Three speed blower
- Air Flow:
- Low 230 cfm
- High 263 cfm
- Hose barb: 5/8" or 3/4"
- Grill Color: Black
- Made in USA
- 4 Year / 48 Month Warranty
Included in the 300 Pro System
- (1) 40,000 BTU Heater 45 Degree Wrapper with Wire harness
- (2) Universal Mounting Brackets & Screws
- (5) Heavy Duty Wire Ties
- (1) High Low Switch with Indicator Assembly
- (6) Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- (1) 10 foot Wire Harness (Orange, Yellow, Red and Black)
- (1) Fixed Louver Box: 3" vent (Dimensions are 3.9" Diameter and 3" Deep)
- (2) Hot Tubes™ (3.9" Diameter and canister is about 9" Deep)
- (2) Chrome Rings (3.6"
- (50) Feet of 5/8" Heater Hose (150 PSI)
- (1) Low Idle "Y"
- (6) Brass Fittings
- Detailed Installation Manual