A Cruising Guide to The Windward Islands
New Lower Price!
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Cruising Guide to the Windward Islands . is the completely updated version of Steve Pavlidis comprehensive Windward Islands guide that covers the stretch of islands from Martinique to Trinidad and Tobago known as the Windward Islands
- Now in full-color with many new charts and full-color aerial photos of principal harbors
- Includes 370 pages of text
- Includes 112 full-color sketch charts including GPS accurate data that is based on surveys personally conducted by the author
- In addition it contains detailed piloting instructions, GPS waypoints, aerial photos, approaches and routes, anchorages, services, dive sites, history, basic information for cruising in the Caribbean, extensive appendices, index, bibliography and more
- A Cruising Guide to the Windward Islands, 2nd Edition. will greatly enhance your cruising experiences in this region by giving you valuable information based on actual experience and local knowledge
- Format: Paperback
- Author: Stephen J. Pavlidis
- Edition: 2nd
- Pages: 370
- Published Date: June 2013
- Publisher: Seaworthy Publications
- ISBN-10: 1892399377
- ISBN-13: 978-1892399373
- Dimensions: 10.9" x 8.2" x 1.1"