Lewmar V2 Vertical Windlass Kit - Gypsy / Drum
Multiple Models Available
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
- Lewmar's V2 Vertical Windlass Kits the world's first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sailboats
- The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
- FastFit ™ makes installation quick and easy and ensures proper drive shaft alignment during installation
- Compact Stainless Steel windlass for power and sailboats
- Deck unit conceals the drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft
- Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes may be deployed at the touch of a button
- Fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come
- Rocker switch
- Two-direction solenoid
|Maximum Pull||1433 lbs (651 kg)|
|Chain||5/16" or 3/8" G4|
|Line Size||9/16" - 5/8"|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Typical Line Speed||46 ft/min (18 m/min)|
|Circuit Breaker||80 A|
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 001658
Item #: 002736