Cal Marine MS320 Water Circulation Pump
MS320-6 = 115 Volts AC
MS320-6-2 = 230 Volts AC
Cal Marine Pumps are built to deliver trouble-free service in fresh, salt or chlorinated water applications.
- Typically used as a continuous-duty marine air conditioning pump
- Premium stainless steel and bronze construction
- Equipped with flow adjuster and Viton seal
- Use submerged or in open air
- Can be used in hot water application up to 110°F
- Extremely quiet operation
- Corrosion resistant
- Thermally protected
- Mount in horizontal or volute-down position
- Optional mounting bracket available
- UL listed, ABYC compliant and USCG approved
- Two-year warranty
- Cal Model No. MS320B
- Flow Rate: 320 GPH
- Port Size: 1/2" MNPT intake with 1/4" MNPT discharge
- Max. Liquid Temperature: 110°F
- Nominal Voltage: 115 or 230 Volt AC
- Max. Current Draw: 115 volt @ 1.3 or 230 Volt @ 0.7 Amp
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
Note: Pump is not self-priming and must be installed below the waterline.