Maptech Navigation U.S. Boating Charts With Tides & Currents On DVD
Tired of downloading NOAA charts? There is a better way, and tides and currents data is included with the charts. Maptech's new U.S. Boating Charts with Tides and Currents on DVD has over 2200 up-to-date NOAA nautical charts and more than 750 river charts from the Army Corp of Engineers. It comes with GPS real-time navigation software and U.S. Tides and Currents data for a two year period.
U.S. Tides and Currents Features:
- A great feature for planning your next cruise.
- Each tide station is labeled with the present tidal height and includes an arrow that indicates whether the tide is ebbing or flooding.
- Right click on an icon to read the station name, view its tide graph, or get additional data about the station.
- The Tide Graph shows the time and estimated water height of predicated high and low tides
- Current Graph shows fluctuations in the current’s speed and direction hour to hour.
- Tides and Currents data for a two year period."
- The PC Navigational Software lets users easily create routes by clicking the mouse for real-time navigation or trip planning.
- Each click puts a waypoint on a chart.
- Click again and you’re creating a route.
- Chart segments and route plans can be printed on standard printers. And
- If you have a computer onboard, connect a GPS to it and you will see your vessel’s location on the detailed charts for real-time tracking and positioning.
Note:All supplied NOAA Charts can be easily updated at www.freeboatingcharts.com
Complete U.S. Coverage: The DVD covers the entire U.S. and is arranged in 23 “Chart Kit Regions” which makes it easy to find specific charts for all your favorite boating and fishing areas.
R 02 -- Block Island, RI to the Canada Border
R 03 -- New York to Nantucket and Cape May, NJ
R 04 -- Chesapeake and Delaware Bays
R 06 -- Norfolk, VA to Florida - ICWW
R 07 -- Florida East Coast and the Keys
R 08 -- Florida West Coast and the Keys
R 10 -- Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
R 12 -- So. Calif. - Point Arena to Mexican Border
R 13 -- Lake Michigan
R 14 -- San Francisco to Cape Flattery
R 15 -- Pacific Northwest - Puget Sound to Canadian Border
R 17 -- Mobile, Alabama to Mexican Border
R 18 -- Lower Mississippi River: New Orleans, LA to St. Louis, MO
R 19 -- Tennessee and Cumberland Rivers
R 20 – Upper Mississippi River and Illinois Waterway
R 22 -- Lake Superior and Lake Huron
R 24 -- Lake Erie (US Waters)
R 26 -- Lake Ontario (US Waters)
R 30 -- Southeast Alaska
R 32 -- South Central Alaska
R 34 -- Alaska - Aleutians and Bristol Bay
R 36 -- Alaska - Norton Sound to Beaufort Sea
R 40 -- Hawaiian Islands