Hella marine NaviLED Navigation Light
Multiple Models Available
Attractive and compact Hella marine NaviLED® LED navigation lamps save power onboard and provide outstanding durability. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, NaviLED® lamps save power onboard and provide outstanding durability.
- Ultra low current draw: NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance.
- Port and Starboard lamps consume less than 2 watts combined
- No bulbs, No maintenance.
- Ultra long service life.: Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
- MultivoltTM 8-28V DC.
- Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
- Safe and highly visible.
- Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified.
- Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
- Pre-wired with marine cable.
- Ensures time saving completely sealed installations.
- Internationally approved.
- Meets the requirements of COL REG, USCG, RINA. ( NMSC and Maritime NZ Approved
- 2 Nautical Mile visibility
- Black Shroud
- Clear Lens
- 120 mm Single Core Marine Cable
- Waterproof: IP 67
- Operating Voltage: Multi-Volt 8-28 Volts DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 980520101 8-28 VDC Port Side (Red)
- 980520301 8-28 VDC Starboard Side (Green)