Side-Power Sleipner Thruster Electronic Control / Delay Relay Box
Side-Power's Thruster Electronic Control / Delay Relay Box automatically protects thrusters from low power damage by halting thruster operation.
- Unique "auto-stop" halts thruster operation to protect from damage
- Over voltage and reverse polarity protection
- "Stay active" power backup during short 0-volt state at electric motor start-up
- Electronic, auto-reset fuse on feed to control panel circuits
- Includes Intelligent Power Control (IPC) function
- Automatically safeguards against potential consequences from damage to the thrusters that might result from low-voltage or other failures in a ship's system
- By automating this process the action is independent of the crew's ability to perform a specific action in case of a failure
Side-Power has been rebranded under its original name, Sleipner. It is the same company Side-Power customers have always relied on for world-leading products on their boats.