Please enter quantity below.
- The Vetus Fire Port permits a fire extinguisher to be discharged into the engine space, or any other enclosed area
- In the event of a fire, the extinguisher nozzle can be inserted through the port in complete safety, thus avoiding fueling the fire by opening the compartment and minimizing risk to the crew
- Easy to install
- Recommended by CE and ABYC directives
- Also suitable for outboard motors
- Made of UV and seawater resistant synthetic material
- Supplied with a black flange
- Cut-out diameter: Ø 38 mm (1-1/2")
- Outside dimensions: Ø 76 mm (2-63/64")
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.