Teak Cell Phone Holder / Rack
Teak is one of the world's most desired hardwoods. Teak's naturally high oil content makes it incredibily durable. Teak resists warping, rotting, termites and other insects. Teak will last for decades. Teak can withstand the most extreme weather conditions including salt, sun, snow, and rain. Because of teak's unique properties, it has been the choice of mariners for centuries.
- Outside 3-1/4" W x 2-3/16" D x 6" H
- Teak is one of the world's most desired hardwoods. Teak's naturally high oil content makes it incredibly durable.
- Teak resists warping, rotting, termites and other insects. Teak will last for decades.
- Teak can withstand the most extreme weather conditions including salt, sun, snow and rain.
- Because of teak's unique properties, it has been the choice of mariners for centuries.
- Not only is teak durable, it's beautiful to see and touch.
- Its intricate grain patterns and color variations make each piece unique unto itself.
- There are no other hardwoods that can match the soft, warm, silky feel of teak that comes from the rich oil contained in the wood.
- When teak is exposed to the year-round outdoor climate, it will over time mature to a silvery gray color.
- To preserve the rich golden finish and enhance the grain; apply golden teak oil/sealer annually. Teak can be left out in the weather all year long.
- Made from kiln dried, fully-aged teak wood.
- To ensure strength and durability, each of SeaForce's craftman- made products uses traditional assembly techniques, such as dove-tail and mortice and tenon joints.
- Screw fittings are countersunk and plugged.
- Only waterproof adhesive is used.
- Each item is hand sanded and hand finished to a rich elegant luster.
- Everything is made of solid teak.
Maintenance of Teak:
- Teak does not require any type of finish to maintain long life or preserve its surface.
- When left unfinished, teak weathers in the elements to a silver gray color.
- It can be easily cleaned using a soft brush and some soap and water.
- Some prefer this look for exterior applications.
- If you want to maintain teak's rich luster, clean often with a damp cloth and give it an application of a high quality teak oil annually, or more often in harsher environments.
- Avoid chemical cleaners. To restore silvered teak to a rich luster, clean with a good teak cleaner and apply one to two liberal applications of a high quality teak oil.
Item #: 754955