Harken 40 mm T2 Soft-Attach Ratchamatic Block
- The Harken 2159 T2 Ratchamatic features T2 Series styling and soft-attachment system
- The weight of this high-strength block is only a few ounces
- This is thanks to composite fiber-reinforced sideplates, hardcoat-anodized aluminum sheave, a lightweight soft-attach, and a minimum of moving parts in the ratcheting mechanism
- All T2 blocks are lashed or spliced through the load-bearing center of the block, decreasing the loads on the sideplates and acting as a safety backup for the system
- Lashing allows ratchet adjustment close to the deck
- Lashing or splicing provides a variety of options for securing the block at exactly the right height to maintain a fair lead
- Pressure on the line engages the ratchet mechanism, which switches seamlessly from free-running to ratchet mode
- Unloaded main and jib sheets run out freely during mark roundings, and asymmetrical spinnaker sheets free instantly during jibes
- T2 Ratchamatic blocks are clearly labeled with high-contrast directional markers for correct reeving and trimming direction
- Use for mainsheet and spinnaker systems on beachcats, dinghies, and sportboats
- A length of Spectra® line with a polyester cover is included.
- Sheave Ø: 40 mm
- Sheave Ø: 1-9/16"
- Length: 57 mm
- Length: 2-1/4"
- Weight: 25 g
- Weight: 0.9 oz
- Maximum line Ø: 10 mm
- Maximum line Ø: 3/8"
- Maximum working load: 136 kg
- Maximum working load: 300 lb
- Breaking load: 454 kg
- Breaking load: 1000 lb
- Holding power w/180 degree wrap 50 lb (23 kg): 10:1
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Harken 40 mm Carbo Air Block (2608)
Item #: 614924
Single Ratchet Block
Maximum Working Load: 300 lbs
Maximum Line Size: 3/8"
Item #: 614924