The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 300 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
ACCO Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO 7/16" Chain
Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
Cut Length Chain that has a total weight of 140 lbs or more will ship by truck.
A Defender representative will contact you with the quote before shipping.
ACCO® Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO Chain has short links which make the chain more flexible. This makes it ideally suited as windlass chain and less likely to tangle in the chain locker. The links are calibrated to fit most any windlass wildcat with an "HT" designation*.
- High-test (HT) carbon steel anchor / windlass chain made to ISO specifications with short links
- Short links make chain more flexible ideally suited as windlass chain and less likely to tangle in the chain locker
- Links are calibrated to fit most any windlass wildcat with an "HT" designation*
- High test chain is widely used for its "strength-to-link" factor working load limit is approximately twice that of BBB or proof coil chain of comparable size
- Extra-thick hot dip galvanized finish offers superior corrosion protection and is recommended for all marine applications
- Links are identified with an embossed "G4" mark
- ACCO chain is factory tested to twice its working load limit to ensure quality and reliability
- Made in USA
- Chain Type: Grade 43 Domestic High Test ISO (embossed "G4")
- Chain Trade Size: 7/16"
- Working Load Limit: 7,200 lbs.
- Wire Diameter: 0.467"
- Inside Link Dim. Length (Nominal): 1.40"
- Inside Link Dim. Width (Min): 0.66"
- Material: High-tensile strength carbon steel
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized
- Sold by: Foot
Note: *Check fit for windlass manufacturer's specifications before purchase. Not for overhead lifting. Grade 43 replaces ACCO Grade 40 high-test designation (chain links marked "G4") and ACCO chain manufactured by Peerless Industrial Group.
Item #: 002930G20716
Item #: 002124
Item #: 002931A20716