The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 300 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
ACCO Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO Chain
Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
Cut Length Chain that has a total weight of 140 lbs or more will ship by truck.
A Defender representative will contact you with the quote before shipping.
ACCO® Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO Chain
- High-test (HT) carbon steel anchor / windlass chain made to ISO specifications with short links
- Short links make chain more flexible ideally suited as windlass chain and less likely to tangle in the chain locker
- Links are calibrated to fit most any windlass wildcat with an "HT" designation*
- High test chain is widely used for its "strength-to-link" factor working load limit is approximately twice that of BBB or proof coil chain of comparable size
- Extra-thick hot dip galvanized finish offers superior corrosion protection and is recommended for all marine applications
- Links are identified with an embossed "G4" mark
- ACCO chain is factory tested to twice its working load limit to ensure quality and reliability
- Made in USA
- Chain Type: Grade 43 Domestic High Test ISO (embossed "G4")
- Chain Trade Size: 7/16"
- Working Load Limit: 7,200 lbs
- Wire Diameter: 0.467"
- Inside Link Dim. Length (Nominal): 1.40"
- Inside Link Dim. Width (Min): 0.66"
- Material: High-tensile strength carbon steel
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized
- Sold by: Foot
Note: *Check fit for windlass manufacturer's specifications before purchase. Not for overhead lifting.
Grade 43 replaces ACCO Grade 40 high-test designation (chain links marked "G4")
ACCO chain manufactured by Peerless Industrial Group
Item #: 002930G20716
Samson Pro-Set 3-Strand Nylon Line
Item #: 002124
Item #: 002931A20716
Item #: 003016CHNCH3
Item #: 002677WHI034