Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
NavPod's pre-cut GP1814 SailPod provides a smart solution for mounting at the helm, where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the display screen.
- Clean, sturdy and secure way to mount electronics
- Pre-cut for Raymarine a95 / a97 / a98 displays
- Protects fishfinders / chartplotters from the harshest wet offshore boating conditions
- Manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal between the front and back of the NavPod
- Internal Poron Microcell Polyurethane gasket that won't submit to "compression set" like many rubber compounds
- Assures reliability and longevity of marine electronics
- Nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof fasteners for increased security and peace of mind
- Thick acrylic capped ABS material that improves strength and provides structural rigidity
- Protects the ABS from UV and it's potentially damaging effects on plastic
- High gloss finish, giving you a clean mounting solution while concealing unsightly wires
- Best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard, or on the angled section of a Double Bend Angle Guard with an InstrumentPod mounted above it on the straight section
- NavPod Model No. GP1814
- Generation: Gen3
- Application: Pre-cut for Raymarine a95, a97 or a98
- Dimensions (Overall): 13" W x 9.875" H x 5.5" D
- Mount: 9.5" Wide pedestal guard
Note: Stanchion Kit SK135 available (not included) for dash or overhead mounting options on powerboats and for unique mounting locations in sailboat cockpits