FireBoy - Xintex Manual / Automatic Fire Extinguishing System - 300 Cubic Ft
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 4-6 week lead time before shipping.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
The FireBoy MA2 Series, Manual / Automatic Discharge Fire Extinguishing System is on board, on guard, 24 hours a day and the safest way to combat an engine room fire. It eliminates the need for you to enter an area of the vessel that has fire and toxic fumes in it - you don't even need to be on board.
- Installed automatic discharge fire extinguishing system is on board and on guard 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The MA2 Series has a Manual Discharge Option with the addition of a Manual Release Cable (Cable is Sold Separately)
- FireBoy Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher Systems are the cleaner, safer, and more effective alternative to dry chemical portable fire extinguishers
- These Extinguishers contain HFC-227 Clean Agent Chemical which is a generic chemical name for Hetafluoropropane
- HFC-277 is approved for use in occupied areas, at a concentration under 9% for a duration of 5 minutes or less
- FireBoy fills their extinguishers to an 8.7% concentration factor
- The ozone depletion factor for HFC-227 is ZERO
- No water or powdery residue
- FireBoy Fire Extinguishing Systems are total flooding systems
- Automatic discharge at 175° F (79° C)
- Each system includes:
- (1) Fire Extinguisher
- Includes powder coated 1020 cold rolled steel mounting bracket with stainless steel straps
- 2" Round system status indicator light
- Owner's Manual with installation instructions
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- USCG, Factory Mutual, ISO RINA and Bureau Veritas Approved
- WARNING: Diesel-powered craft require installation of an Engine Shutdown System.
Item #: 551421
Item #: 550868
Item #: 550416