Rule LP900D LoPro Non-Automatic Bilge Pump
Status: In Stock
- The Rule LoPro™ LP900D Bilge Pump is a low profile pump with 900 gallons per hour capacity
- Designed for tight spaces, the height of the pump is only 2-1/4"
- It features a threaded discharge nozzle to which you can attach either the included straight or 90° fitting
- Multiple ports are available for this pump
- All ports are included
- 3/4" Straight
- 3/4" Right angle
- 1" and 1-1/8"
- It also includes a tricuspid check valve for the straight fitting which can be used to minimize the back flow of water
- The entire discharge body swivels up to 180° for ease of installation
- The hose can also swivel 360° for better routing
- The 900D model requires a float and/or panel switch (Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Flow: 900 GPH open flow at 13.6 Volts
- Amp Draw: 4 Amp approx
- Protection: TCO
- Port Configuration: 3/4", 1", 1-1/8" Straight, 90 degree 3/4"
- Backflow preventer valve can be used with straight fittings
- Height: 2.3"
- Length: 7.6"
- Width: 2.3"
Rule Pumps Carry a Three-Year Warranty from the Date of Purchase
Rule 3-Way Lighted Rocker Panel Switch
Item #: 506493RSW12V
Rule SuperSwitch Bilge Pump Float Switch
Item #: 50649620ASWO
Rule LP900S LoPro Automatic Bilge Pump
Item #: 506444