This picture is not of the actual product, but for illustration only.
Beckson Newport Self-Drain Rectangular Opening Port 714
Beckson Newport™ Self Drain™ Rectangular Opening Port 714
- Ideal for mounting where installation is within 15° of vertical (with spigot length up to 1" longer spigots are available for vertical installations)
- Designed with angled drainage ramp molded into straight spigot to promote drainage and allow for thru-bolting
- Design promotes drainage without having to make angled cuts in hull
- Internal angle seats tightly against gasket and lens, omitting exterior water retention ledge present in most other ports
- Watertight, UV-resistant, corrosion-free frame
- Supplied with Beckson patented cam latches, insect screen and exterior trim ring
- Beckson Model No. PO714-BC-10
- Lens: Clear polycarbonate
- Frame: Marine-grade resin (color: black)
- Cutout: 14-3/8" x 7-1/2" (365 mm x 190 mm) with 1-1/4" (32 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 16-3/4" x 9-3/4" (425 mm x 248 mm)
- Spigot: Standard 1" (25 mm)*
*For best drainage, spigot should be trimmed flush with edge of trim ring after installation.