Centek Vernatube Hi-Temp Fiberglass Marine Exhaust Tubing (1200516)
Centek elbows are made from the same corrosion resistant high-temperature resin used in Vernatube and allow for change in direction in limited spaces where exhaust hose might buckle and resist flow. Precise outer diameters allow for easy connections.
- Vernatube™ Exhaust Tubing is a resin-impregnated glass filament wound tubing
- Material: Fire retardant resin, formulated for high temperature applications
- Centek uses the fire retardant Vernatube™ to fabricate many of the basic components used to manufacture their wet exhaust systems
- The smooth, resin-rich I. D. assures minimal restriction to exhaust gases and cooling water flowing through the tubing
- Precise control of the outside diameter ensures ease of connecting mating ports with marine exhaust hose
- Approvals: Vernatube exceeds values for the class of materials designated as "self-extinguishing"
- As per ASTM –D-635, UL94V-O and the US Navy / USCG MIL-R-21607 and MIL-R-7575
Note: Vernatube should never be installed in an exhaust system where structural loads from the boat/vessel might be transferred to the tube producing stress. Such stress could result in damage or failure of the tube or other components of the system.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate