Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
NavPod SystemPod GP1600-10 for 9.5" Wide Guard
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
NavPod® SystemPod GP1600-10 pre-cut for Simrad NSS7 or B&G Zeus Touch 7 and (2) instruments (3.6" holes) and designed to be mounted on a 9.5" wide pedestal guard
- SystemPods are designed for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod
- In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter you have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, VHF mic, etc.
- A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard
- Enhanced double-gasket system provides waterproof seal between front and back of NavPod for protection of your marine electronics even under the harshest offshore boating conditions
- Housing manufactured with custom, co-extruded acrylic-capped ABS material for a high-gloss white finish and exceptional UV resistance
- Supplied with corrosion-resistant stainless steel mounting hardware and tamper-proof fasteners with wrench
- 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods
- NavPod Model No. GP1600-10
- Generation: Gen3
- Application: Pre-cut for Simrad NSS7 or B&G Zeus Touch 7 and (2) instruments (3.6" holes)
- Dimensions (Overall): 21.5" W x 7.75" H x 5.375" D
- Mount: 9.5" wide pedestal guard
Note: Stanchion Kit SK135 available (not included) for dash or overhead mounting options on powerboats